"Hosted by Smiling Lune, with special guest Aliyah Sahar Belly Dancer of THE SISTERS OF THE SAHARA (SOS).
Come join Smiling Lune for a weekend of fun, silly, informational, social dancey times! See http://smilinglune.com/ for more details!
Suggested donation of $50 for the whole weekend (except brunch). This is a pay as you will event with proceeds being donated to Emma Norton Services and Breast Cancer Action. Come for one event, all, or something in between.
* Saturday, 1-3: Aliyah Sahar will teach (more details coming, a Dance for Good workshop. Pay as you will. All proceeds will go to Emma Norton Services.
* Saturday, 3-5: Hearth Circle. What's Your Style? A panel discussion with Kalila Indivar, Aliyah Sahar, Lesley Inman and LaDonna Bartol. Bring a small plate to share. Pay as you will. All proceeds will go to support Breast Cancer Action.
* Saturday, 7-9: Digging up your Roots hafla. Please sign up in advance to perform. Email email@example.com
* Sunday, 11-1: Community brunch at Muddy Waters http://www.muddywatersmpls.com/
* Sunday, 1-4: A very special Costume Corner. We’ll have a costuming project ready for you to try your hand. Or just come for the company."